May 19, 2004
TROY
- 20 minutes after watching the movie.
You're right,
erywen.
This movie's about love.
It's about love, love that went right; and too much love that went wrong.
I'm shaken by this movie. Maybe it's not a very good time to watch it. Whatever, I'm shaken.
- Clutching my file tightly as I walked out of the theatre, digging my nails into my closed palms.
Too much blood, too much killing. Very expected of a PG (War Violence) rating. But too much gore, and too painful for my weak heart to watch alone.
Too much love that went wrong, which resulted in too much killing. Scary to note that such intensity, such tenacity in love can make so many wrongs. I'm still a bit awed, and affected.
Too much courage. Not of Hector or Archilles (definitely not Paris), but of his wife, their lovers, the princesses. How to say goodbye when you know that may be the last goodbye in this life? Is knowing you have the love of a man so great enough to make you live without him for the rest of your life? I was moved, and suddenly ashamed.
Orlando looked so much better as Legolas. In a way, they still let him be. But, here, he pulled 3 arrows too many.
Eric Bana was handsome, but why can't I stop comparing him with Aragorn?
Archilles told Briseis "You bring me peace" before he died.
- It caught me at the right time.
Watch it. It's a good show.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 22:53